Welcome

Hello.
Welcome to a very green blog. Put your introduction here. P.S. It would probably look best if you had a long line of links, and history (e.g. a old blog from a long time already), as both columns would do well with more content.
Profile

Profile Here.
It's best to write long stuff here cause it would look better.
Tagboard

Tagboard here.
Try to increase the height of the tagboard if you can. Max width = 160px.
Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Friday, February 23, 2007
►my very first
Friday, February 23, 2007
Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two
Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
The long scar on my right leg was caused by a stupid motorcycle driver. I was playing outside my granny's house with my cousins when suddenly a speeding motorcycle bumped me. So this served a lifetime scar.
Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Miracles are blessings! Everyday I receive small amounts of miracles. Just seeing my family is a miracle to consider. But the best and most unforgettable miracle I would keep is when I gave birth to my LittlePrince which only took 1 hour that didn't hurt at all.
Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Hmmmm, for this one can I pass? I don't really watch tv.
Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
As a child I was very thin that I even wanted myself to be called as " Tring-Tring". So that's what they called me. I gave my name for myself when I was a child but now I'm fat so maybe I should call myself " Pork_ri". :)
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought that money was something that grows on trees. Guess I was wrong. Learned that I have to earn and save for the future.

Labels: ,

/4:33 PM