Welcome

Hello.
Welcome to a very green blog. Put your introduction here. P.S. It would probably look best if you had a long line of links, and history (e.g. a old blog from a long time already), as both columns would do well with more content.
Profile

Profile Here.
It's best to write long stuff here cause it would look better.
Tagboard

Tagboard here.
Try to increase the height of the tagboard if you can. Max width = 160px.
Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
My LittlePrince had a trip in Manila. The hippie mum decides to visit the zoo. Haven't been there for ages. Last time I've been there was probably a field trip during my 1st grade. Anyway, Manila is getting better and better. There's more lovely spots to appreciate compared before. I love how some things are improving. I brought Moojy there so he could appreciate other things than playing at the mall and me taking good photos :)

Here are some of my best shots:







Love it! Moojy had so much fun today. Dada took us to dinner at BlueWave after.
More at Flickr
Naks.

Labels: , , , ,

/7:34 PM