Welcome

Hello.
Welcome to a very green blog. Put your introduction here. P.S. It would probably look best if you had a long line of links, and history (e.g. a old blog from a long time already), as both columns would do well with more content.
Profile

Profile Here.
It's best to write long stuff here cause it would look better.
Tagboard

Tagboard here.
Try to increase the height of the tagboard if you can. Max width = 160px.
Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
"I know Overrated na!"

Yesterday, Monday a usually boring day. Not the usual case for me though. I was absent and made my day the most productive as it can be. I had an ultimate grand slam Spa package. A total knockout full body scrub and a dashing swedish massage with my aunt. I tell you it was my first time to have a full body scrub...i know Loser... but it was smashing hit for me. Hehe . The swedish massage was an add on to my list of what -ya-call- a- perfect -day.
Ahh life is good.
When I reached home, shugs surprised me with a take home Cali Maki from Teryaki Boy. Ahh life is more than good. Hahaha!
/10:47 AM